We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life - through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
This role is in the Displays and Client Peripherals Product Management and Marketing team. The role will manage Operations activities for Launch of new products and smooth running of sustaining products for the APJ region. This role will also interface with the Demand-Supply team and ensure healthy supply lines are in place to support demand.
What You Will Do
- Launch operations for Displays and Client Peripheral Categories.
- Work closely with the online team for online activation of the new product launches.
- Work closely with the GOPO, Demand Supply & pricing teams for new sku creation and hub activation.
- Ensure Eco system templates and documents are managed.
- Drive attach rate to client from operations point of view.
- Manage operations for sustaining Displays and Client Peripheral products.
- Works with demand supply team to ensure healthy supply lines.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong affinity for product technology.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player and effective in dealing with ambiguity.
- Strong business acumen and customer focus.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales, Operations
- Closing Date:19th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm