Dell’s three-year Accounting Development Program (ADP) gives entry-level graduates an opportunity to launch their career in Accounting and Finance.
The program consists of three different one-year accounting rotational assignments with a significant focus on supporting participants to obtain a CPA license or international equivalent.
What You Will Do
- The successful candidate will be responsible for all accounting and financial aspects of an assigned account(s).
- Responsibilities include monthly accounting close, balance sheet reconciliations and/or transaction processing in accordance with Corporate accounting policy.
- Monthly accounting close includes preparing and posting journal entries, analyzing financial statements and ledger activities, and written variance analysis.
- This position will require interaction with the operations team and other financial organizations within Dell to drive process improvements, simplification or other ad-hoc projects.
- Involve in continuous process improvement and simplification project. Work closely with business partners to rectify exceptions and close all gaps identified.
- Maintain compliance with corporate accounting policy and ensure consistent process across the region and globally.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates or maximum 12 months of working experience.
- A desire for a career in accounting.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.4 or equivalent.
- Relevant internship experience is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Global experience.
- Effective communication skills.
- Self-starting and driven.
- Well-rounded and involved.
- Willing to be travel and work in Penang, Malaysia.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:16th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm