Dell’s three-year Accounting Development Program (ADP) gives entry-level graduates an opportunity to launch their career in Accounting and Finance. The program consists of three different one-year accounting rotational assignments with a significant focus on supporting participants to obtain a CPA license or international equivalent.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Analyst, Accounting (ADP) in Bayan Lepas, Penang.
What You Will Do
- The successful candidate will be responsible for all accounting and financial aspects of an assigned account(s).
- Responsibilities include monthly accounting close, balance sheet reconciliations and/or transaction processing in accordance to Corporate accounting policy.
- Monthly accounting close includes preparing and posting journal entries, analyzing financial statements and ledger activities, and written variance analysis.
- This position will require interaction with the operations team and other financial organizations within Dell to drive process improvements, simplification or other ad-hoc projects.
- Involve in continuous process improvement and simplification project. Work closely with business partners to rectify exceptions and closes all gaps identified, maintain compliance with corporate accounting policy and ensure consistent process across the region and globally.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.4 or equivalent.
- Relevant internship experience is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Effective communication skills.
- Well-rounded and involved.
- Fresh graduates or maximum 12 months of working experience.
- A desire for a career in accounting.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2022, 6:00 pm