We believe in opening our doors and creating opportunities in building up the next generation of future talents/ leaders for the company. All Management Trainees will be given the opportunity to gain an experience in the different capacities available such as Marketing, Business Development, Customer Service, Finance and Accounts, Human Resource, Process Engineering, Production, Planning and Scheduling, Purchasing, Research & Development, Engineering, Machine & Facility Maintenance, Quality Assurance, IT Support, and etc to grow.
Required Skills and Abilities
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Business Studies / Administration, Management studies or equivalent.
- 2+ years working experience preferably in furniture/wood related industry.
- Skill in using auto CAD Inventor.
- Strong technical and construction furniture skill is an advantage.
- Good administrative skills with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- A self starter, good team player and one who thrives on working in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Good in analysis & presentation skills.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS office application.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Management
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:23rd July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.