Imagine new horizons - Dassault Systèmes is looking for two interns to join our Digital Solutions Team.
We develop and manage website content to generate awareness of the Dassault Systèmes brand and create demand for our solutions. The interns who take on this position will have the opportunity to gain hand on experience in website & web system development. With the guidance of our experienced team members, they will finish their internship having gained solid experience in working on global exposure projects in multinational company.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS!
- Practical experience with website & web system development.
- Learning and training opportunities with experienced developers.
- Access to LinkedIn training videos.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for UI/UX research, design, and production.
- Create website by using standard HTML/CSS practices and CMS content population.
- Designing, Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts and requirement.
- Fully test and quality check to ensure website is presentable and ready for production environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to commit 3-6 months of internship (preferable 6 months).
- Knowledge in web design & development.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organization skills and attention to detail.
- Reliable, responsible and proactive.
- Knowledge in PHP development will be an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm