Imagine New Horizons…
DELMIA Quintiq, part of Dassault Systèmes, is looking for Technical Operations Consultants. This role is ideal for self-starters - we’re looking for exceptional individuals with technology or science-based degrees who want to be part of a team of outstanding unsung heroes.
Each Quintiq application is 100% tailor-made for our customers. Accordingly, when incidents arise, you’ll need to analyze the problem and think dynamically as well as creatively about how to solve the incident. Your customers are based everywhere in the world and will communicate with you through a range of platforms, from email to VOIP to phone. Be exposed to all aspects of Quintiq’s technical solutions, work together with colleagues around the world, and be the one to ensure our worldwide business operations continue to impress.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future.
Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS.
What You Will Do
- Analyze and assist lead consultants to resolve dynamic technical problems from various individually customized Quintiq applications.
- Assist lead consultants to provide technical solutions and advice to customers, partners and colleagues around the globe.
- Collaborate with internal experts worldwide to discover technical solutions.
- Contribute to the Quintiq technical knowledge base with new findings.
- Learn and apply Delmia Quintiq technologies and concepts.
- Manage stakeholders' expectations throughout Service Request life cycle.
- Communicate with a wide variety of audiences with different functional and technical backgrounds.
- Exposure to wide variety of Delmia Quintiq customer implementations across industries.
- Manage Service Request within Service-Level Agreement targets and internal targets.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Individuals with object-orientated programming experience are ideal or any experience in commercial applications and systems.
- Great analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills.
- An outgoing personality with good written and verbal English communication skills is essential to this role.
- Fresh graduates/Interns with the right attitude are welcomed.
- Job type:Internships
Consulting, Information Technology, Operations
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm