Imagine New Horizons…
DELMIA Quintiq, as part of Dassault Systèmes, is looking for a new team member ready to contribute to Dassault Systèmes (3DS) growth and strategy by finding the most qualified Talent for today and tomorrow in a broader context of global digital transformation of our own function.
As part of the Software Quality Center, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues around the world.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What you will do
What will your role be?
- Ensure the quality of the product throughout development - from requirement specification through to final release
- Working closely with developers in the design and implementation of software features via agile methodology - in test design and test execution
- Responsible in all levels of testing, from maintenance releases to major releases with new features
- Collaborating with developers in risk analysis for quality assurance
- Design relevant user scenarios and test cases to simulate actual usage of the software
- Design and develop test automation across Quintiq Software Application suites
- Develop test harnesses to facilitate the execution of test cases
- Prioritize and execute test cases, analyze output, identify discrepancies and clearly report defects with precise information
- Contribute to continual improvement of Quality, Performance, Scalability & Security of Quintiq software products via relevant tools and processes
Your Challenges ahead
- Provide the highest standard of software quality assurance in line with Quintiq's business goals and customer needs
Required Skills and Abilities
Your key success factors
- Undergraduates who are ready for employment right after the internship, or graduates in computer science, software engineering, mathematics, econometrics, artificial intelligence or similar fields are welcome to apply
- Passion in improving software quality
- Passion in automated/computer aided testing
- Natural curiosity for the way software works (and doesn't work)
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics
- Closing Date:18th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm