Imagine New Horizons…
DELMIA Quintiq, as part of Dassault Systèmes, is looking for a new team member ready to contribute to Dassault Systèmes (3DS) growth and strategy by finding the most qualified Talent for today and tomorrow in a broader context of global digital transformation of our own function.
This role is ideal for self-starters - we’re looking for exceptional individuals with technology or science-based degrees who want to be part of a team of outstanding unsung heroes.
Each Quintiq application is 100% tailor-made for our customers. Accordingly, when incidents arise, you’ll need to analyze the problem and think dynamically as well as creatively on how to solve the incident. Your customers are based everywhere in the world and will communicate with you through a range of platforms, from email to VOIP to phone. Be exposed to all aspects of Quintiq’s technical solutions, work together with colleagues around the world, and be the one to ensure our worldwide business operations continue to impress. You will have the opportunity to work across different time zones in line with our worldwide operations. However, this arrangement will only form a part of your overall working hours, which may be any day of the week including weekends. You will nevertheless be well compensated.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS!
What you will do
What will your role be?
- Analyze and resolve dynamic technical problems from various individually customized Quintiq applications.
- Provide technical solutions and advices to customers, partners and colleagues around the globe.
- Collaborate with internal experts worldwide to discover technical solutions Contribute to the Quintiq technical knowledge base with new findings.
Your Challenges ahead
- Provide tip top customer service to comfort the customers and give them the confidence that their problems are in good hands.
Required Skills and Abilities
Your key success factors
- Individuals with object-orientated programming experience are ideal but we also strongly encourage applications from individuals with Bachelor’s degrees in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or strong science-based Bachelor degrees like Engineering.
- Great analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills.
- Our Technical Operations Consultants team members speak and interface with customers around the world so an outgoing personality with good written and verbal English communication skills is essential to this role.
- Comes with at least 1-3 years experience and fresh graduates with the right attitude are welcomed. Yes, your CGPA counts.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Engineering...
- Closing Date:20th May 2019, 6:00 pm