You have dreams?
You enjoy a challenge?
Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS.
DELMIA Quintiq First Line support is ideal to those who have passion in Customer Support. We are looking for exceptional individuals who want to be part of our Customer Success team.
What You Will Do
Our customers are based everywhere in the world and will communicate with you through different platforms - call, email, or via our Dassault Systemes ticketing tool. This role aims to assist our customers and partners by acknowledging and processing their requests within the agreed Service-Level Agreement while maintaining great customer relationship.
When incidents arise, you’ll need to assess the problem and think dynamically as well as creatively on how to solve the incident based on our predefined solutions or dispatch the incidents to the respective teams.
You’ll be exposed to all aspects of DELMIA Quintiq’s technical solutions, work together with colleagues around the world, and be the one to ensure our worldwide business operations continue to impress.
The Challenges Ahead:
- Handle incoming support calls, requests and emails.
- Provide predefined solutions to known problems.
- Assess and dispatch issues according to predefined processes.
- Partake in knowledge sharing for newly found solutions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A final year student pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Third years are welcomed to apply.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Problem solving ability and flexibility.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Solution driven, customer friendly personality, comfortable working with people at every level of the company.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:23rd Jul 2022, 6:00 pm