Imagine New Horizons…
Dassault Systèmes is looking for a new team member ready to contribute to Dassault Systèmes (3DS) growth and strategy by finding the most qualified Talent for today and tomorrow.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future.
Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS.
What You Will Do
- Audit Travel expenses in respect of the 3DS Travel policy and ensure that employees’ claims are compliant to the local T&E Policy.
- Ensure accuracy of audit review.
- Send timely reminders and follow-up actions to ensure cases on hold are closed in a timely manner.
- Advise team to lead if the tool needs an update or has bugs or errors.
- Manage queries and clarifications appropriately when employees approach a customer-oriented objective.
- Training & onboarding for employees whenever necessary for respective countries supported.
- Support Mergers & Acquisitions on an as-needs basis.
- Assess current expense process of future integrated BU.
- Focus training sessions on main changes / evolution.
- Support T&E audits for Korea in local languages to ensure optimal turnaround time and payment of claims to employees.
- Ensure claims are compliant to policy and be alert to fraud attempts to minimize risk of exposure to DS.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Mandatory language skills - Fluent in English and Korean both written and spoken.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- T&E background is advantageous but not necessary.
- Keen eye for detail and a natural curiosity.
- Quick learner and self-starter who has the ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Ability to work in a paperless, high volume, fast paced environment with strong organizational skills.
- Experience in using ERP system.
- Prior working experience in SSC is advantageous but not mandatory.
- Demonstrated experience serving internal and external customers/suppliers.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and reconciliation skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Most importantly Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Effective Communication.
- Travel & Expenses Policies.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm