You don't just want to sit in university lectures, but want to dive directly into the water? Collect initial practical experience? Work on tasks independently from the very beginning?
Daimler offers many exciting internships and supports you in taking initial steps toward your career: In alternative drives of tomorrow or efficient production, negotiations in purchasing or financing options in fleet management. Before or during your studies - nationally or internationally.
We offer you the opportunity to get some exciting insights into a global group. What's more, we provide an advisor who supports you if you have any questions and requests.
What You Will Do
- Effective, accuracy and timely data entry.
- To maintain and safe keep Sales & Marketing documents of the company.
- To provide administration support to Sales & Marketing department.
- Verify accuracy of dealer claims.
- Assist in preparing the report.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursue the Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/Strategic Management/Finance & Accounting/Economic or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English language; spoken and written.
- Computer literate: Good in Excel and Power Point, analytical skills.
- Good communication and good command of English language.
- Willingness to learn and pick up matters pro-actively.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:13th May 2021, 6:00 pm