You don't just want to sit in university lectures, but want to dive directly into the water? Collect initial practical experience? Work on tasks independently from the very beginning?
Daimler offers many exciting internships and supports you in taking initial steps toward your career. - In alternative drives of tomorrow or efficient production, negotiations in purchasing or financing options in fleet management. Before or during your studies - nationally or internationally.
We offer you the opportunity to get some exciting insights into a global group. What's more, we provide an advisor who supports you if you have any questions and requests.
What You Will Do
Support Network Development team (dealer coordination) in the daily operations, administration tasks, preparation of meeting materials, organizing of meetings with dealer partners, data collection and related ad-hoc projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursue the Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Sales & Marketing/Economic/Finance or related field.
- Proficiency in English language; spoken and written.
- Computer literate - Good in Excel and Power Point, analytical skills.
- Good communication and good command of English language.
- Good working ethic and team player.
- Willingness to learn and pick up matters pro-actively.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Banking and Finance, Economics, Marketing...
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm