You don't just want to sit in university lectures, but want to dive directly into the water? Collect initial practical experience? Work on tasks independently from the very beginning?
Daimler offers many exciting internships and supports you in taking initial steps toward your career - In alternative drives of tomorrow or efficient production, negotiations in purchasing or financing options in fleet management. Before or during your studies - nationally or internationally.
We offer you the opportunity to get some exciting insights into a global group. What's more, we provide an advisor who supports you if you have any questions and requests.
What You Will Do
- To report directly to the Managing Director and provide necessary support.
- To contribute to the Strategy and Business Controls processes.
- To run projects and coordinate in accordance with business needs.
- To map business processes and evaluate continuously for efficiency improvement.
- To organize Townhalls, Business Development Meetings, Workshops and others.
- Provide assistance in any ad-hoc project with other company divisions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Business Administration/ Management studies or related field.
- You are enrolled as a student at a university.
- Able to do 6 Months Internship. (August 2021 - February 2022).
- Demonstrated experience in working independently, showing strong initiative, being able to adapt in a continuously changing environment.
- Excellent skills in written and oral Business English.
- Advanced IT / computer skills (common office applications).
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm