You don't just want to sit in university lectures, but want to dive directly into the water? Collect initial practical experience? Work on tasks independently from the very beginning?
Daimler offers many exciting internships and supports you in taking initial steps toward your career - In alternative drives of tomorrow or efficient production, negotiations in purchasing or financing options in fleet management. Before or during your studies - nationally or internationally.
We offer you the opportunity to get some exciting insights into a global group. What's more, we provide an advisor who supports you if you have any questions and requests.
What You Will Do
- To maintain and safe keep legal documents of the company.
- To provide administration support to the legal department.
- Drafting letters and contracts.
- To assist in preparation of Board Meetings.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursue the Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Data Protection laws knowledge will be an added advantage.
- To have high level of confidentiality and ethic.
- Willingness to learn and pick up matters pro-actively.
- Proficiency in English language; spoken and written.
- Computer literate.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm