You don't just want to sit in university lectures, but want to dive directly into the water? Collect initial practical experience? Work on tasks independently from the very beginning?
Daimler offers many exciting internships and supports you in taking initial steps toward your career - In alternative drives of tomorrow or efficient production, negotiations in purchasing or financing options in fleet management. Before or during your studies - nationally or internationally.
We offer you the opportunity to get some exciting insights into a global group. What's more, we provide an advisor who supports you if you have any questions and requests.
What You Will Do
- Report directly to General Counsel.
- Assist in day-to-day responsibilities of the Legal Department.
- Responsible in performing administrative duties and preparation of presentations.
- Assist in training as well as conducting research and analysis on legal matters.
- Encourage to create new legal process and procedures for the legal department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Law.
- You are enrolled as a student in a university.
- Able to do 6 Months Internship. (August 2021 - February 2022).
- Good written and spoken English.
- Able to communicate in all levels in a corporate environment.
- Good in PowerPoint presentation, research, vetting and has an eye for detail.
- Independent and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Office skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm