You don't just want to sit in university lectures, but want to dive directly into the water? Collect initial practical experience? Work on tasks independently from the very beginning?
Daimler offers many exciting internships and supports you in taking initial steps toward your career - In alternative drives of tomorrow or efficient production, negotiations in purchasing or financing options in fleet management. Before or during your studies - nationally or internationally.
We offer you the opportunity to get some exciting insights into a global group. What's more, we provide an advisor who supports you if you have any questions and requests.
What You Will Do
- Handle Level-1 IT Infrastructure helpdesk and support.
- Handle in the hardware and software & deployment.
- Handle User Access Management tasks.
- Assist in inventory management, tracking and disposal of IT assets.
- Assist in IT procurement activities & other projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology or another related field.
- Able to do 6 Months Internship. (July 2021 - January 2022).
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Basic IT Hardware & Networking knowledge.
- Basic SQL DB knowledge.
- Excellent Communication skill.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm