You don't just want to sit in university lectures, but want to dive directly into the water? Collect initial practical experience? Work on tasks independently from the very beginning?
Daimler offers many exciting internships and supports you in taking initial steps toward your career: In alternative drives of tomorrow or efficient production, negotiations in purchasing or financing options in fleet management. Before or during your studies - nationally or internationally.
We offer you the opportunity to get some exciting insights into a global group. What's more, we provide an advisor who supports you if you have any questions and requests.
What You Will Do
- Supporting Controlling, Pricing, Risk Management & Treasury.
- Reporting, Verification of Reports, KPI Calculation, Financial Data Management.
- Report Directly to CFO.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Finance/Business Administration/ Management studies or any related field.
- You are enrolled as a student at a University.
- Able to do 6 Months Internship - October 2021 - March 2022.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PPT & Excel, VBA preferred).
- Attention to details and good prioritizing skills.
- Fluent in Business English - spoken and written.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Banking and Finance, Management
- Closing Date:9th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm