You don't just want to sit in university lectures, but want to dive directly into the water? Collect initial practical experience? Work on tasks independently from the very beginning?
Daimler offers many exciting internships and supports you in taking initial steps toward your career - In alternative drives of tomorrow or efficient production, negotiations in purchasing or financing options in fleet management. Before or during your studies - nationally or internationally.
We offer you the opportunity to get some exciting insights into a global group. What's more, we provide an advisor who supports you if you have any questions and requests.
What You Will Do
- Assist Product Development team to follow up with working committee on the progress of the upcoming product preparation.
- Generate report in Report Manager on daily basis and ensure that all information is accurate prior sending out to brand partner and F&C.
- Send the maturing contracts leads to dealer on monthly basis and collect feedback from dealer in timely manner.
- Assist customer retention team in preparation of monthly customer retention report.
- Other Ad-hoc tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration/Management, or any other related field.
- Must be enrolled as a student in a university.
- Able to do 6 Months Internship. (1 July 2021 - 31 December 2021).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially in Excel at intermediate level).
- Highly motivated and energetic person.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Able to communicate in all levels in a corporate environment.
- Attention to details and good prioritizing skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm