You don't just want to sit in university lectures, but want to dive directly into the water? Collect initial practical experience? Work on tasks independently from the very beginning?
Daimler offers many exciting internships and supports you in taking initial steps toward your career - In alternative drives of tomorrow or efficient production, negotiations in purchasing or financing options in fleet management. Before or during your studies - nationally or internationally.
We offer you the opportunity to get some exciting insights into a global group. What's more, we provide an advisor who supports you if you have any questions and requests.
What You Will Do
- Support accounting daily processes.
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheets account.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting or any other related field.
- Must be enrolled as a student in university.
- Able to do 6 Months Internship. (August 2021 - February 2022).
- Technical skills - SAP, Microsoft Office, (especially Excel on an intermediate level); Possess basic accounting knowledge and familiar with IFRS.
- Demonstrated the ability to plan, prioritize activities, and communicate results effectively while adhering to deadlines.
- Possess the values of integrity, passion, respect and discipline.
- Possess intellectual curiosity and strong problem solving skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm