Continental's values are Trust, Passion to Win, Freedom to Act, and For One Another. Together with our vision and mission, our values stand for our drive and the way we work together.
What You Will Do
Local Functions in the Plant:
- Introduction to technologies and machines in PLT/CVT Plant - department rotation a deeper introduction to plant operation.
- Introduction to production processes, Rubber Technologies, Material's flow and Components in order to gain in-depth operational knowledge about the production process.
- Four (4) months' shop floor experience including shift work.
- Manufacturing/ Engineering projects within the plant.
- Rotations to other departments in order to get an insight into the collaboration of all departments.
- Establish and maintain a network throughout the plant.
Trainee Pool in Central:
- Central projects (Manufacturing/ Engineering, R&D, business perspective).
- Fulfil central training plan in order to gain technical knowledge, competencies and capabilities in the processes of the manufacturing environment and to develop an understanding of the tire business and structure.
- Establish and maintain a network with the central departments and international trainees.
Marketing & Sales:
- Half (1/2) month in one of Continental's Marketing & Sales organizations.
- General overview about the overall M&S Strategy and the tasks and responsibilities of a M&S department.
- 1st hand experience by working together with direct sale in a tire shop/ during customer visit.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Profound theoretical background in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, Electrical.
- First working experience through (international) internships/ job as working student, or initial employment(s) in respective fields.
- Fluent English language.
- Intercultural experience through international internships or during semester(s) at a university abroad.
- Strong ability in analytical/ structured thinking.
- Bachelor-Master's Degree in Mechanical/ Industrial/ Process/ Engineering or Manufacturing or Science.
- First project management experience desired.
- At least 2 months of international internship/ study abroad/ working in a multicultural and international team.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical,...
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm