Our international footprint will give you access to unique intelligence and decades of experience. And by joining our Anti-Money Laundering team – one of the most international areas at Citi – you will touch every aspect of the company and make critical decisions for our clients, for your career, for every employee, and for the business.
The Execution Specialist 5 is an entry-level position responsible for assisting with risk and compliance reviews in coordination with the broader Anti-Money Laundering (AML) team. The overall objective is to utilize in-depth AML knowledge to review, analyze and conduct effective due diligence and investigations on higher risk cases that may be a potential risk to Citi.
What You Will Do
- Assist with the investigations and research on potentially suspicious clients using various internal and external systems and databases.
- Document and report the review/investigation findings and prepare case files with the required supporting documentation.
- Work with the AML team to summarize, in writing, clear and concise findings of the investigation.
- Advise management on next steps and provide recommendations on the next course of action (relationship retention, termination, Suspicious Activity Report (SAR)).
- Assist AML team with managing risks by analyzing the root cause of issues and impact to business.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preferably Fresh Graduate or less than 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Knowledge of AML regulations preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:28th May 2020, 6:00 pm