The Transaction Capture Rep is an entry level position responsible for providing analytic and administrative support to traders, in coordination with the Transaction Capture team.
The overall objective of this role is to maintain position records and provide support with processes surrounding securities.
What You Will Do
- Provide analytic and administrative support to Front Office Sales and Trading with derivatives and securities transactions.
- Maintain position records in coordination with the traditional trading desk assistant and / or trade processing functions.
- Decrease operational risk through accurate and timely booking of transactions and verifying instructions.
- Manage requests and workload through to completion and respond to task related inquiries in a timely manner, in support of the team.
- Prepare and deliver accounting records and reports to other teams.
- Identify and report gaps, risks, and other improvement opportunities, then prepare solutions and eliminate discovered gaps.
- Support the on-boarding and training of new employees and support supervisor in preparation for the audit.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 0 - 1 years of experience in a related role.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Studies preferred.
- Knowledge of Capital Markets.
- Efficient and effective with numerical tasks and transactions.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Attention to detail and intermediate problem-solving skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm