Why you'll love Cisco:
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you'll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact.
You'll interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
Collaborate with peers on projects that have a real-world impact as part of Cisco's Supply Chain Operations. From our processes to manufacturing, you'll deliver an unrivaled customer experience of Cisco products and services.
Take your creative ideas from the drawing board to deliver powerful solutions. You'll interface with cross functional teams to determine our infrastructural needs and product specifications.
What You Will Do
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software test programs for enhancements on existing and/or new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including test systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences on hardware design.
- Support deployment of test solutions into manufacturing environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related major such as Math, Physics.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages.
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:17th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm