Actively market and sell all core consumer products, primarily to branch walk-in customers.
The Personal Financial Consultant executes a consultative selling process, which involves identifying and recommending CIMB products to meet the customer's financial needs.
- Retail Loan.
- ASB Financing.
- Personal Financing.
- Wealth Management.
- Credit Card.
What You Will Do
To actively identify and pursue sales opportunities by:
- Generating new leads through asking for referrals, networking with lawyers, real estate agents, data mining existing depositors for additional opportunities etc.
- Following up on leads promptly.
- Executing the requisite number of con calls.
- Participating in sales activities / customer acquisition activities organized by Branch or HQ.
To manage sales pipelines by:
- Participating in sales management routines where sales activities and results will be reviewed with BM.
To maintain accurate and updated information by:
- Keeping abreast with updated product information and market changes (e.g., revised interest rate of CIMB products and competitors, equity, interest rate markets).
- Maintaining accurate and updated information on customers.
- Maintaining accurate and updated information on leads and pipeline reporting.
To actively market and sell CIMB's consumer products to all customers by:
- Understanding assessing customer's requirements and recommending appropriate consumer products. (Using the relevant performance support tools: e.g., Tactical Sales Tool, CPMS).
- Actively cross - selling to CIMB's customers.
- To execute sales based on customer request on timing.
- Referring new non-consumer lending opportunities to the appropriate units (e.g., SME desk, Business Banking).
- To work with the branch sales team to execute marketing and sales plans communicated by the Branch Manager such as attending launch sites (e.g., product roadshows) when required.
- To ensure turnaround time for credit, wealth and bancassurance applications and fulfillment processes in system (straight Through and Forms) are within service levels agreed upon. Escalate to Branch Manager when necessary.
- To ensure completeness and accuracy of documentation or data entry upon submission or after sales services to Fulfillment Operations.
- To comply with process and procedures for sales execution, appeals, discounts, redemption etc.
To build and maintain long-term and profitable relationships by:
- Providing quality customer service that upholds customer waiting time.
- Obtaining customer feedback on sales - related matters and inform Branch Manager, where appropriate.
- Resolving customers' problems and complaints on sales-related matters and escalate unresolved complaints to Branch Managers on an exceptional basis.
To manage portfolio risk exposure for customers (only applicable when it is technology enabled):
- To ensure that there are no discrepancies, exceptions and non-compliance when booking rates (e.g., Unit Trust, Currency and Treasury products).
- To strictly comply with the CIMB Bank's policies and procedures, including credit control procedures, audit compliance, BNM Guidelines etc.
- To comply with the sales code of ethics and governance.
- To respond to compliance enquiries from Vertical line (BM, RD & CSD Head) and Horizontal line (Segment Manager and Sales Segment Support Lead).
To encourage and promote teamwork within the branch sales team by:
- Providing assistance (e.g., training, knowledge sharing, covering of duties) to sales team members were necessary.
- Identifying and sharing new ideas and approaches for increasing sales and maximizing customer experiences.
- Maintaining a conducive and professional working relationship within the sales team.
- To project a professional business image at all times through high standards of housekeeping and personal grooming.
- To participate in the Continuous Professional Development Program.
Required Skills and Abilities
Note: The qualification indicated are the ideal requirements for the position. Exceptions may apply internally promoted staff based on performance.
- University Degree - Preferably in business or accounting.
- Banking diploma with 3 years' relevant banking experience may be considered.
- Graduates and diploma holders are required to have a minimum of 4 credits in SPM.
- Experience 2 - 3 years banking / sales and marketing experience is preferrable.
- Fresh graduates may be considered.
Skill / Competencies:
- To be updated based on Competency Modal.
- Good networking skills, customer focus, confidence, proactive and results oriented.
- Excellent communication skills. Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin is preferable but optional.
- Good business etiquette and image.
- Computer skills e.g., Microsoft Office.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:27th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm