What You Will Do
- Leads the resolution of customer and internal issues regarding product quality, with the aim of achieving zero defects.
- Generates formal reports for disciplined root-cause analysis and corrective actions (i.e.8D methodology).
- Leads the resolution of internal non-conforming materials through the use of advanced quality tools and problem-solving techniques while adhering to established policies and procedures.
- Executes experiments and implements process/raw material/specification changes through Change Control activities to resolve supply chain problems & customer issues and reduce process/material variation and cost.
- Update customers in a timely fashion regarding the status of quality issues or any requests.
- Inform quality management team regarding customer feedback and expectations on product’s quality.
- Prepare and maintain product quality documentation based on ISO specifications.
- Develop product quality processes based on ISO standards.
- Mange and coordinate ISO audits.
- Interfaces with Product Management & Process Development Engineering in Stage Gate process for transfer of newly commercialized products to high volume manufacture.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 2 years of engineering experience in Project Management, Process Engineering, Quality Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering in semiconductor or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Background in statistics and quality tools preferred. Familiarity with SPC principles and application to batch processes. Competent in problem solving techniques such as DOE, SPC, FMEA, PPAP, MCA, etc.
- Knowledge of test methodology and equipment including a thorough understanding of the effects of test variability.
- Possess experience in inspection of welding / powder coating / painting in fabrication of semiconductor / wafer fab added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge in Semicon best practice and industrial quality standards.
- Be able to read product and component drawings and specifications, including hands-on experience in measuring instruments in the inspection of parts.
Closing in a day
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Project Management
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2020, 6:00 pm