What you will do
Performs duties in line with specific area of study. Incumbent is attending a formal University or College Internship program from a recognized University or College.
Work is guided by detailed instructions, routines, and procedures. Works under close supervision and receives detailed instructions on all work assignments. May work autonomously once proficiency in the tasks is achieved. May be given more complex duties as proficiency is gained. Deals directly with immediate supervisor, co-workers and team members with guidance. Performs tasks such as, but not limited to, the following:
Fulfills requirements of University or College Internship program in a Support function whereby the duties are categorized as "Indirect" labour. Duties fulfill the requirements of the specific internship program.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in a formal University or college Internship program.
- Duties of this position are performed in a normal office with exposure to manufacturing environments.
- Duties may require extended periods of sitting and sustained visual concentration on a computer monitor or on numbers and other detailed data
- Repetitive manual movements are frequently required (e.g. data entry, using a computer mouse, using a calculator, etc).
- Basic manufacturing system knowledge.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.