As Malaysia’s leading mobile telecommunications provider, we look forward to growing together with you. We believe that our people are our greatest assets, and we nurture and develop great talents like yours.
Join our team to begin the journey to success with us today.
To be involved and help to execute, implement, coordinate and monitor the Group Transformation policy, procedure and processes, activities and initiatives, functions and day-to-day operations within the Group Transformation i.e. CTO Office, Strategy & Intelligence, Change Management & Culture Transformation, Operational Transformation and Transformation Programme Management.
What You Will Do
- Support the alignment, implementation and enhancement of the Group Transformation policy, process and procedures, structure and tools, data analysis mechanism.
- Help to administer and implement the relevant processes, system enabler for Group Transformation.
- Involve in the communication and interaction with Group Transformation stakeholders, internal customers, vendors and third party when necessary.
- Assist staff with any issues, matters, concerns and problems within the Group Transformation scope for follow up and problem solving throughout the organization transformational journey.
- Help to monitor and track Group Transformation activities, project timeline and programme milestone completion for follow up action plan.
- Channel, escalate and update any arising issues to Immediate Superior, Unit Head or Department Head within Group Transformation for decision making.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Information & Communication Technology / Science / Mathematics & Statistics or any related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Able to work and collaborate well with others within a dynamic team environment.
- Proficient / Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer Literacy in Basic Microsoft Office Skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good planning and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Proactive, positive and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Resourceful, high initiative and creative thinking skills.
- Good analytical skills, self-directed and result oriented.
- Attention to details and with strong ability to do data analysis, data interpretation and qualitative analysis.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science, Statistics
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2021, 6:00 pm