As Malaysia’s leading mobile telecommunications provider, we look forward to growing together with you. We believe that our people are our greatest assets, and we nurture and develop great talents like yours.
Join our team to begin the journey to success with us today.
To be involved and help to execute, implement, coordinate and monitor the Group Business Operations policy, procedure and processes, activities and initiatives, functions and day-to-day operations within the Group Business Operations i.e. DCEO Office, Business Project Delivery Unit, Innovation & Business Development, Enterprise Business & Solutions, Branding & Marketing Communications, Retail Marketing, Sales, Pricing, MVNO/OFW.
What You Will Do
- Support the alignment, implementation and enhancement of the Group Business Operations policy, process and procedures.
- Help to administer, maintain and update data in the system, implement the relevant processes and enabler for Group Business Operations for reporting on customers’ / prospects’ status and database, sales / marketing / promotional activities, metrics, targets and results.
- Involve in the communication, interaction and collaboration with Group Business Operations internal customers, vendors, partners, agencies and third party when necessary, and establish / maintain a good relationship with external customers to ensure fulfillment delivered to meet or even exceed customers’ expectations.
- Assist staff with any issues, matters, concerns and problems within the Group Business Operations scope for follow up and problem solving for Marketing, Sales, Enterprise and Retail solutions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Branding & Advertising / Sales / Communication / Economics / Business Management or any related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Able to work and collaborate well with others and thrive in a dynamic team and fast-paced environment.
- Proficient / Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin-speaking is an added advantage.
- Computer Literacy in Basic Microsoft Office Skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Enjoys meeting people and customers, outgoing, enthusiastic, fun loving with a positive attitude.
- Resourceful, highly motivated, proactive, high initiative, self-directed and result / performance oriented.
- Good planning, organizational skills, analytical skills and creative thinking skills.
- Mobility / Travel Flexibility.
- Valid Driving License `D’ and possess own transport is an added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Economics, Management,...
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2021, 6:00 pm