As Malaysia’s leading mobile telecommunications provider, we look forward to growing together with you. We believe that our people are our greatest assets, and we nurture and develop great talents like yours.
Join our team to begin the journey to success with us today.
To be involved and help to execute, implement, coordinate and monitor the Group Technology policy, procedure and processes, activities and initiatives, functions and day-to-day operations within the Group Technology i.e., CTO Office, Technology Office, Corporate Information Security, Information Technology, Network (Operations, Planning & Engineering, Quality & Experience Management, Roll Out, Services Support, Operational Excellence & FLM).
What You Will Do
- Support the alignment, implementation, maintenance and enhancement of the Group Technology policies, process and procedures, regulations and standards, and the Celcom Technology (Network, IT & Security) infrastructure plan.
- Help to administer, implement and support the relevant processes, system, server, network, software, data and applications for Group Technology.
- Involve in the communication, interaction and collaboration with Group Technology internal customers, partnering vendors and suppliers, infrastructure architect and third party when necessary.
- Provide technical assistance and support to staff with any operational issues, matters, problems and concerns within the Group Technology scope, technical problem-solving solutions and respond to functional and technical elements.
- Help to monitor and track Group Technology activities, timeline and milestone completion for follow up action plan.
- Channel, escalate and update any arising issues to Immediate Superior, Unit Head or Department Head within Group Technology, for technical guidance and decision making for operational issues troubleshooting, access and performance monitoring, infrastructure equipment configuration and testing in accordance with project needs, company standards and established industry best practice.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology / Information & Communication Technology / Multimedia or any related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Able to work in team and collaborate well with others.
- Proficient / Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer Literacy in Basic Microsoft Office Skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good planning and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- High confidentiality, proactive, positive, self-directed, result oriented and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good analytical thinking, critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills to solve technical issues.
- Mobility / Travel Flexibility - as and when required.
- Valid Driving License `D’ is an added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:8th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm