As Malaysia’s leading mobile telecommunications provider, we look forward to growing together with you. We believe that our people are our greatest assets, and we nurture and develop great talents like yours.
Join our team to begin the journey to success with us today.
To be involved and help to execute, implement, coordinate and monitor the Group Human Capital policy, procedure and processes, activities and initiatives, functions and day-to-day operations within the Group Human Capital i.e., Strategy & Planning, Capability Development, Rewards and Recognition, Business Partners, Shared Services, Employee Engagement and Relations and Facilities Management.
What You Will Do
- Support the development, alignment, implementation and enhancement of the Group Human Capital policy, process and procedures.
- Help to administer and implement the relevant work processes, Human Resource Information System and enabler for Group Human Capital.
- Involve in the communication and interaction with Group Human Capital internal customers, vendors, agencies, consultants, government authorities and third party when necessary.
- Assist and help employees with any issues, matters, concerns and problems within the Group Human Capital scope for follow up and problem solving in a timely manner.
- Help in the planning and implementation of Group Human Capital initiatives, events, roadshows and programmes and help to monitor and track the activities, timeline and milestone completion for follow up action plan.
- Channel, escalate and update any arising issues to Immediate Superior, Unit Head or Department Head within Group Human Capital for recommendation and decision making.
- Work collaboratively within the team and cross-functionally with other units, departments or divisions to achieve effective results and holistic outcome.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource / Psychology / Business Administration or any related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Able to work and collaborate well with others.
- Proficient / Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer Literacy in Basic Microsoft Office Skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good planning and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Proactive, positive and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Good analytical skills, self-directed and result / performance oriented.
- Passionate in interacting with employees to understand staff needs and concern.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:8th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm