As Malaysia’s leading mobile telecommunications provider, we look forward to growing together with you. We believe that our people are our greatest assets, and we nurture and develop great talents like yours.
Join our team to begin the journey to success with us today.
To be involved and help to execute, implement, coordinate and monitor the Group Finance policy, procedure and processes, activities and initiatives, functions and day-to-day operations within Group Finance i.e., Strategic Finance, Commercial Financial Management, Corporate Controller, Credit & Collection Management, Business Support, Revenue Assurance, Procurement, Governance and Risk Assurance.
What You Will Do
- Support the development, alignment, implementation and enhancement of the Finance and Accounting policy, process and procedures, system and work standards, periodic Financial / Accounting statement, and help run basic reports in various systems including operating expenses, quarterly budget calculations, analytical Accounting / Management reports and other aspects of Finance.
- Help to administer and implement the relevant work processes, system and enabler for Group Finance and support the execution of processing of invoices, payments, accounts receivable, accounts payable, lease invoicing, utility billing, treasury, tax, budgeting, invoice tracking, execution of the monthly close process and ensuring efficient and timely accounting.
- Involve in the communication and interaction with Group Finance internal customers and external customers, government authorities, organizing relationship and contract status with vendor / agencies / consultants and third party when necessary.
- Assist and help employees with any issues, matters, concerns and problems within the Group Finance scope for follow up and problem solving in a timely manner.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of Group Finance initiatives such as budgetary, revenue collection, disbursement, investment, asset management, insurance and risk management requirements, and help to monitor and track the activities, timeline and milestone completion for follow up action plan.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting / Commerce or any related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Able to work and collaborate well with others.
- Proficient / Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer Literacy in Basic Microsoft Office Skills – Microsoft Word and Power Point.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills: pivot tables, charts etc. - generate reports quickly and easily.
- Well-organized, accurate in details, attentive and structured.
- Excellent analytical, Financial and Accounting skills.
- Able to do data analysis, self-directed, result oriented and have a sense of urgency in meeting deadlines.
- Good planning and organizational skills and exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2021, 6:00 pm