As Malaysia’s leading mobile telecommunications provider, we look forward to growing together with you. We believe that our people are our greatest assets, and we nurture and develop great talents like yours.
Join our team to begin the journey to success with us today.
To be involved and help to execute, implement, coordinate and monitor the Group Customer Service & Experience policy, procedure and processes, activities and initiatives, events and programmes, functions and day-to-day operations within the Group Customer Service & Experience i.e., CSE Office, Continuous Experience Improvement, Customer Experience Governance, Performance Management, Retail Operations and Touchpoint Operations.
What You Will Do
- Support the alignment, implementation and enhancement of the Group Customer Service & Experience policy, process and procedures.
- Help to administer and implement the relevant processes, system and enabler for Group Customer Service & Experience.
- Involve in the communication, conversation, engagement and interaction with Group Customer Service & Experience internal customers, external customers, vendors and third party.
- Assist staff and customers with any enquiries, request, issues, concerns and problems within the Group Customer Service & Experience scope and Product & Services advisory, with diligent for follow up and problem-solving mindset.
- Help to monitor and track Group Customer Service & Experience activities, timeline and milestone completion for follow up action plan.
- Channel, escalate and update any arising issues, customer feedback or customer complaints to Immediate Superior, Unit Head or Department Head within Group Customer Service & Experience for decision making.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Management / Communication / Marketing / Customer Service Management or any related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Strong networking skills, high team spirit and able to work effectively and collaborate well with others.
- Proficient / Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin-speaking is an added advantage.
- Computer Literacy in Basic Microsoft Office Skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Proactive, high energy, enthusiastic and dynamic.
- Resourceful, high initiative and creative thinking skills.
- Enjoys working with people, outgoing, fun loving with a positive attitude.
- Good analytical skills, self-directed, result and performance oriented to provide unmatched customer experience.
- Passionate in interacting with customers to understand customers’ needs and delivering high standards of sales & customer experience.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Communications, Customer Service, Management, Marketing...
- Closing Date:8th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm