As Malaysia’s leading mobile telecommunications provider, we look forward to growing together with you. We believe that our people are our greatest assets, and we nurture and develop great talents like yours.
Join our team to begin the journey to success with us today.
To be involved and help to execute, implement, coordinate and monitor the Group Corporate policy, procedure and processes, activities and initiatives, events and programmes, functions and day-to-day operations within the Group Corporate i.e., CCO Office, Corporate Communication, Corporate Responsibility & Government Relations, Legal, Regulatory and USP Management.
What You Will Do
- Support the alignment, implementation and enhancement of the Group Corporate policy, process and procedures.
- Help to administer and implement the relevant processes, system and enabler for Group Corporate.
- Involve in the communication and interaction with Group Corporate internal customers, vendors and third party when necessary.
- Assist staff with any issues, matters, concerns and problems within the Group Corporate scope for follow up and problem solving.
- Help to monitor and track Group Corporate activities, timeline and milestone completion for follow up action plan.
- Channel, escalate and update any arising issues to Immediate Superior, Unit Head or Department Head within Group Corporate for decision making.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Management / Communication / Law or any related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Strong networking skills and able to work and collaborate well with others.
- Proficient / Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer Literacy in Basic Microsoft Office Skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good planning and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Proactive, positive and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Resourceful, high initiative and creative thinking skills.
- Good analytical skills, self-directed and result oriented.
- Exhibit a high level of confidentiality, self-discipline and accuracy.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Law, Management
- Closing Date:8th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm