As Malaysia’s leading mobile telecommunications provider, we look forward to growing together with you. We believe that our people are our greatest assets, and we nurture and develop great talents like yours.
Join our team to begin the journey to success with us today.
To be involved and help to execute, implement, coordinate and monitor the Group CEO policy, procedure and processes, activities and initiatives, functions and day-to-day operations within the Group CEO i.e., CEO Office, Ethics, Internal Audit and Special Project Yellow.
What You Will Do
- Perform the administration and day-to-day operations of the Group CEO functions and duties, for the divisions under Group CEO i.e., CEO Office, Ethics, Internal Audit and Special Project Yellow.
- Support the alignment, implementation and enhancement of the Group CEO policy, process and procedures.
- Help to administer and implement the relevant processes, system and enabler for Group CEO.
- Involve in the communication and interaction with Group CEO internal customers, vendors and third party when necessary.
- Assist staff with any issues, matters, concerns and problems within the Group CEO scope for follow up and problem solving.
- Help to monitor and track Group CEO activities, timeline and milestone completion for follow up action plan.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Management / Accounting / Finance or any related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Able to work and collaborate well with others.
- Proficient / Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer Literacy in Basic Microsoft Office Skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good planning and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Proactive, positive and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Good analytical skills, self-directed and result oriented.
- Attention to details and able to do data analysis.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2021, 6:00 pm