As Malaysia’s leading mobile telecommunications provider, we look forward to growing together with you. We believe that our people are our greatest assets, and we nurture and develop great talents like yours.
Join our team to begin the journey to success with us today.
To be involved and help to execute, implement, coordinate and monitor the Group Digital policy, procedure and processes, activities and initiatives, functions and day-to-day operations within the Group Digital i.e., Group Digital Office, Digital Services and Digital Money Commercial.
What You Will Do
- Support the alignment, implementation and enhancement of the Group Digital policy, process and procedures, structure and tools, data analysis mechanism.
- Help to administer and implement the relevant processes, system and enabler for Group Digital.
- Involve in the communication and interaction with Group Digital internal customers, vendors and third party when necessary.
- Assist staff with any issues, matters, concerns and problems within the Group Digital scope for follow up and problem solving.
- Help to monitor and track Group Digital activities, timeline and milestone completion for follow up action plan.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Business / Communication / Management & Digital Media or any related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Able to work and collaborate well with others within a dynamic team environment.
- Proficient / Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer Literacy in Basic Microsoft Office Skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good planning and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Proactive, positive and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Resourceful, high initiative and creative thinking skills.
- Good analytical skills, self-directed and result oriented.
- Attention to details and with strong ability to do data analysis and interpretation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Management, Marketing...
- Closing Date:8th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm