CBRE is the world’s leading full-service real estate services and investment firm with broader and deeper capabilities than any company in our sector.
Don’t just imagine the future of work—create it. Careers at CBRE combine the support and resources of a global powerhouse with the opportunity of entrepreneurship. From selling properties to activating spaces, we have compelling roles across every dimension of the industry.
Internship opportunity for graduates or undergraduates of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
Why join us?
- Hybrid work environment – 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home
- Work for a Fortune 500 organization with exposure to regional projects
- Access to professional development tools and certifications
- Opportunity to dive into Talent, Learning and Development through administration, program coordination, and Learning Management System coordination tasks and activities
Required Skills and Abilities
- Open for an internship position for a duration of 3-6 months.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, with the ability to respond to common inquiries in a timely manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Human Resources,...
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2022, 3:59 pm