Don’t just imagine the future of work - create it.
Careers at CBRE combine the support and resources of a global powerhouse with the opportunity of entrepreneurship. From selling properties to activating spaces, we have compelling roles across every dimension of the industry.
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. CBRE is a people business; our success is based on the skills and capabilities of our people.
The APAC HR Team delivers service across all functional areas of Shared Services and regional business lines.
We are looking for enthusiastic interns to join our recruitment team!
Successful candidates will leverage their interest on talent identification and research, creating market maps and talent pools to add value to our talent acquisition function.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for overall recruitment activities.
- Sourcing of candidates, resume screening, cold calling/phone screening, interview coordination for hiring manager to meet with the candidates.
- Assist in market mapping of potential candidates in anticipation of business needs.
- Candidate attraction and proactive sourcing on volume positions.
- Partnering with TA partner and develop sourcing strategies to attract talents.
- Internal database management.
- Source candidates for vacancies using range of job portals including LinkedIn and Job Street etc.
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders on the progress of hiring.
- Liaising with Talent Acquisition Partner on the candidate hiring requirement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Psychology or relevant field.
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Ability to read and write Mandarin/Cantonese will be advantageous.
- Excellent networking and strong interpersonal skills.
- Solutions focused, proactive team player, organized and efficient.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites (including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint functions).
- Able to commit for at least 4 months.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm