What You Will Do
- Responsible for all day-to-day procurement & general administrative assignments & handle general administrative tasks such as printing, scanning, filings of documents, updating procurement & admin related database (data entry) in a timely manner.
- Maintain a systematic record & filing method for easy access & retrieval.
- To manage procurement & purchasing activities.
- To source select and negotiate for the best purchase in terms of quality, price, service and delivery with supplier.
- Responsible for tactical sourcing and ensure proposed specification/ proposal accepted by related stakeholders.
- Liaise with internal and external parties to meet customer requirement.
- Follow up closely with supplier (s) in providing required documents.
- Build and maintain good relationship with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field, Business Administration, Finance/ Accountancy or any relevant field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin.
- Full-Time position, start ASAP.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Fast-paced environment.
- Team player and committed to work.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Procurement
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm