The KL Shared Service Centre (SSC) is leading the way in providing support to our organization in Asia Pacific and Globally. The SSC is growing rapidly, and our People Operations team is looking to expand.
The team focuses on supporting the Asia Pacific Human Resources Operations. Through this team’s support, as a team player in the People Operations team, you will contribute towards building operational excellence in all aspects of operations including service delivery, operational effectiveness and innovative process improvements.
What You Will Do
Manage Offer Management Processes:
- Executes the end to end Create Employee’s profile in the Employee Document Management (EDM) tool and ensure all pre-boarding document is uploaded in accordance to the EDM Taxonomy.
- Follow up with candidate for the acceptance of offer in a timely manner and escalate to the relevant stakeholders of any feedback received on reference checks, background screening (where applicable).
Talent Acquisition and Case Management Tools:
- Process and respond to candidates and managers inquiries related to the offers via approved People Technology and systems tools which includes but not limited to telephone, email, Skype, SMS.
- Ensure all inquiries are responded as per KPIs and SLAs.
- Ensure that hiring status is up to date in the Recruitment system and close out once employee is on-board.
- Process and respond to employee and manager inquiries via ticketing system (ServiceNow) or email.
Maintain Candidate / Employee Data:
- Create Employee’s profile in the Employee Document Management (EDM) tool and ensure all pre-boarding document is uploaded in accordance to the EDM Taxonomy.
- Maintain employee service (e.g., leave of absence) data in the system such as leave data administration, return to work, leave extension and cancellation administration.
- Enter and maintain employee data in the system.
- Generate employment letters using build in templates in the system.
- Manages the pre-boarding activities and perform administration on all documentation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Advance Diploma/ BA degree in Human Resources/ Business/ Social Sciences related degree.
- Microsoft Office - intermediate levels.
- Good understanding of HR activities and processes.
- Strong Communication skill, both oral and written in English and local dialect where applicable.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Good team player with a proactive attitude.
- High attention to details and accuracy.
- High willingness to learn new process and explore HR, TA related system.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm