We are looking for a Graphic Designer Intern to support CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions APAC business.
In this role, you will work closely with our GWS APAC Creative Manager to deliver high-quality branded presentation and design collateral across a range of applications such as: pitches and new business presentation submissions (including formatting of charts and infographics), videos, web and digital assets, marketing campaign assets, brochures, flyers and signage.
You will play a key role in ensuring that global brand standards are upheld throughout all creative design work supporting the Sales and Marketing & Communications teams.
You will be a part of the CBRE’s Creative Solutions team, giving you an opportunity to learn from Creative Design, Sales, Marketing and Communications professional around the globe.
What You Will Do
Summary of Role:
Work closely with GWS APAC Creative Manager to produce a diverse range of creative projects, ranging from presentations reports, new business proposals, brand guidelines, video content, front-end web site design, e-banners and marketing collaterals for internal and external use.
- Understand the CBRE brand and apply it effectively across all design media platforms.
- Ensure consistency is followed by adhering to global brand guidelines.
- Share best practices with regional creative solutions team.
- Have incredible attention to detail and ability to work efficiently under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Work independently and be self-motivated.
- Advise clients on best practices to optimize the effectiveness of the CBRE brand.
- Design corporate materials for proposals, presentations, advertisements, posters, flyers, marketing collaterals, invitations, stationary, reports, e-banners, events etc.
- Be able to work within existing guidelines, ensuring all work is brand compliant.
- Present/explain concepts and design to internal clients.
- Maintain images in CBRE’s photo library, including property photos, corporate logos, maps and royalty free stock photographs.
- Ensure high quality control and compliance to corporate standards in CBRE’s graphic design output; handling finished artwork when necessary.
- Prepare and maintain the relevant documentation on each project e.g., job process and file all documentation in a centralized filing system.
- Handle multiple tasks and meet specified deadlines. When necessary, organize workload around changing priorities.
- Display strong organizational skills, liaise confidently with suppliers and clients to obtain competitive quotes and ensure print quality of the highest standard.
- Ensure flexibility in working overtime when required on urgent projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be available for a minimum internship duration of 3 months.
- Candidates must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Excellent knowledge of PC systems – strong proficiency in Microsoft Office software (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) as well as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat.
- Basic video editing knowledge is an advantage.
- Passion for design; an eye for detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn from others and to share knowledge; always strive to improve and be proactive.
- Digital & advertising design experience an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Design and User...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2021, 6:00 pm