CBRE is the world’s leading full-service real estate services and investment firm with broader and deeper capabilities than any company in our sector. Don’t just imagine the future of work—create it. Careers at CBRE combine the support and resources of a global powerhouse with the opportunity of entrepreneurship. From selling properties to activating spaces, we have compelling roles across every dimension of the industry.
What you will do
- Responsible for the functions of Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable / General Ledger
- Ensure compliance with Company Policies, Sarbane-Oxley (SOX) requirements, SSC processes and procedures
- Establish and maintaining e-filing system for correspondence and documents
- Timely response by providing solutions to internal and external customer queries
- Complete the monthly closing activities in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks and responsibilities which the superior may assign from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess Diploma or Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent
- Min 2-3 years of working experience in the relevant field would add advantage
- Attention to detail, organised and methodical in your approach to work, and the ability to deliver high-quality work under pressure and on time.
- Must be a team player and results oriented with high level of commitment
- Analytical skills with ability to articulate business issues and encompass problem identification, evaluation, and resolution.
- Fluent in English. Able to effectively interact with and adapt to both Asian and Western business management style/culture.
- Computer literate, preferably with Excel spreadsheet knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities / parties
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:19th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm