At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
Finance Shared Services supports Finance processes across APAC countries. The wider team partners with our finance and business communities to ensure timely and accurate execution of our reporting requirements.
Due to business growth, we present an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join our Shared Service Centre team based in Kuala Lumpur.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for the functions of Accounts Payable – processing Vendor Invoices & Staff claim (TNE).
- Enter Supplier Invoices from vendors.
- Ensure that vendor invoices are supported with an attached construction completion report / purchase order / service contract.
- Highlight any invoices dated earlier than completion date and put invoices on hold for any non-compliance of the Company policy.
- Review and approved staff’s claim.
- Managing Finance service desk which related scopes.
- Ensure that vendor details on people soft match that on Vendor invoice, including bank account details (if applicable), registered company name, address.
- Ensure that vendor invoices submitted for payment have necessary approval signatures & addressed to the correct entity name / property name.
- Ensure that description of service / goods on vendor invoice matches against PO / Service Contract.
- Liaise with property managers / clients regarding invoices requiring verification / querying.
- Responsible for AP End of Month closing in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform Monthly AP Update Posting to Vendor Payables ledger.
- Prepare monthly KPI and AR reconciliation reports.
- Month-End AP Posting Journal Checking.
- Peer review on posting report to ensure the accuracy of data processed.
- Monthly Reporting-Complete monthly reconciliation and monthly exception report.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate Policies, Sarbane-Oxley (SOX) requirements, SSC processes and procedures.
- Any other scopes/tasks which may assign by the Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- LCCI/Diploma/Degree in Business/Accounting/Finance.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in Korean. (Minimum TOPIK LEVEL4).
- Organized, Tactful, Dependable, Analytical & Meticulous.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A team player and able to promote teamwork among the team.
- Computer literate, preferably with Excel knowledge.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:7th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm