CBRE is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm serving real estate investors and occupiers through more than 530 offices worldwide.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer Intern to support CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions APAC business.
In this role, you will work closely with our GWS APAC Creative Manager to deliver high-quality branded presentation and design collateral across a range of applications such as: pitches and new business presentation submissions (including formatting of charts and infographics), videos, web and digital assets, marketing campaign assets, brochures, flyers and signage.
You will play a key role in ensuring that global brand standards are upheld throughout all creative design work supporting the Sales and Marketing & Communications teams.
You will be a part of the CBRE’s Creative Solutions team, giving you an opportunity to learn from Creative Design, Sales, Marketing and Communications professional around the globe.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with GWS APAC Creative Manager to produce a diverse range of creative projects, ranging from presentations reports, new business proposals, brand guidelines, video content, front-end web site design, e-banners and marketing collaterals for internal and external use.
- Understand the CBRE brand and apply it effectively across all design media platforms.
- Ensure consistency is followed by adhering to global brand guidelines.
- Share best practices with regional creative solutions team.
- Have incredible attention to detail and ability to work efficiently under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Work independently and be self-motivated.
- Advise clients on best practices to optimize the effectiveness of the CBRE brand.
- Design corporate materials for proposals, presentations, advertisements, posters, flyers, marketing collaterals, invitations, stationary, reports, e-banners, events etc.
- Be able to work within existing guidelines, ensuring all work is brand compliant.
- Present/explain concepts and design to internal clients.
- Maintain images in CBRE’s photo library, including property photos, corporate logos, maps and royalty free stock photographs.
- Ensure high quality control and compliance to corporate standards in CBRE’s graphic design output, handling finished artwork when necessary.
- Prepare and maintain the relevant documentation on each project e.g., job process and file all documentation in a centralized filing system.
- Handle multiple tasks and meet specified deadlines. When necessary, organize workload around changing priorities.
- Display strong organizational skills, liaise confidently with suppliers and clients to obtain competitive quotes and ensure print quality of the highest standard.
- Ensure flexibility in working overtime when required on urgent projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be available for a minimum internship duration of 3 months.
- Candidates must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Excellent knowledge of PC systems – strong proficiency in Microsoft Office software (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) as well as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat.
- Basic video editing knowledge is an advantage.
- Passion for design; an eye for detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn from others and to share knowledge; always strive to improve and be proactive.
- Digital & advertising design experience an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Design and User...
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm