CBRE is the world’s leading full-service real estate services and investment firm with broader and deeper capabilities than any company in our sector.
Don’t just imagine the future of work - create it. Careers at CBRE combine the support and resources of a global powerhouse with the opportunity of entrepreneurship. From selling properties to activating spaces, we have compelling roles across every dimension of the industry.
Due to the continued expansion of our business, we are building an HR Operations team and have multiple roles available.
This is an exciting opportunity for HR Operations professionals to join our team. To be based in our Shared Service Centre.
The HR Operations team will work closely with internal HR team members and line managers to ensure operational efficiency.
What You Will Do
- Enter and maintain employee data in Peoplesoft. Update employee movements including onboarding and offboarding (e.g., hiring, transfer, promotion, termination, resignation) and personal data changes in HRIS.
- Process and respond to employee and manager inquiries related to employee life cycle, compensation and benefits, employee services, competency & performance, and payroll via ticketing system (Service Now), email or phone.
- Produce employee documentation as per defined processes and requests, highlighting gaps to Team leader.
- Maintain employee service (e.g., leave of absence) data in the system such as leave data administration, return to work, leave extension and cancellation.
- Maintain compensation and benefits data in the system (salary data changes, employee bonus data, off-cycle salary increment etc.).
- Perform administration on all documentation including, but not limited to, policies, summary plan description, invoices, contracts, P File, and other compliance documentation. Generate letters using built-in templates in the system.
- Perform quality checks for data entry and source of documents, review data requests against Job Architecture and System tables in Peoplesoft.
- Escalate non-standard or exception requests for approval/ issues in a timely manner regarding HR-related matters to HR Operations Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply or 1 to 2 years of experience in processing HR transactional tasks, including general HR, Benefits Administration, Payroll, Talent Acquisition, HR reporting or other specialist HR area.
- Have prior experience in shared services/ BPO/ manufacturing/ call center industry (preferable) for a multinational.
- Ability to speak, read and write Chinese and Cantonese would be advantageous as this position will be supporting Greater China market.
- A strong customer service focus with experience working across multiple countries.
- Good English communication skills, written and verbal.
- Preferable to have prior experience in Peoplesoft or other relational HRIS databases.
- Prior experience using case management/ticketing tool, ServiceNow preferred.
- Advanced knowledge in using Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and Word.
- Must have high attention to detail and be focused on accuracy.
- A team player with a proactive attitude willing to learn and develop their skills.
- Ability to handle confidential sensitive employee information whilst adhering to Corporate governance standards .
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:17th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm