The Carousell Malaysia Marketing Team is responsible for establishing Carousell as the preferred classifieds platform in Malaysia. The team works to grow a passionate community of buyers and sellers while delighting our existing users with innovative marketing efforts. The team owns the marketing targets for our markets and works cross functionally with the regional teams to meet our business goals.
We are looking for a fresh graduate or a student looking for industrial placements to join the team to provide creative ideas in line with marketing-related initiatives in order to help achieve Carousell Malaysia’s business goals. This role will report directly to the Country Marketing Manager.
What You Will Do
- Assist in campaign management, including but not limited to copywriting and scheduling content in our in-app and push marketing efforts.
- Assist in social media management of influencers, posts and management of inbound messages.
- Conceptualizing, designing and uploading content on social media based on trends and news.
- Work closely with the Country Marketing Manager on adhoc initiatives.
- Event Planning and Execution where necessary.
- Performance reporting and insights.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Creative and detail - oriented.
- Up to date with the latest news, trends and happenings on social media and news.
- Fearless and not afraid to try new, unconventional, out of the box methods.
- Passion and determination to make things work with limited resources.
- Problem-solver and self-starter attitude.
- Basic design experience using Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia (additional languages are a plus).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm