As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell. Our culture is made up of hiring, developing, and promoting people who embody our values of solving problems for our users; having a mission-first mindset; being relentlessly resourceful; caring deeply; and staying humble to constantly improve.
Together as an Organization, we make magic happen.
A Carousell internship is unlike any other. Our interns are quick on their feet, resourceful, adaptable and learn a heck of a lot in a short amount of time. If you're looking to make an impact and get your hands dirty with a myriad of opportunities, this is the adventure for you.
This is a 3 months internship position. You should be able to commit to a full-time basis (8 hours a day).
We’re looking for a Regional Marketing Intern with a passion for marketing and has an open, inquisitive mind towards new, creative ideas to connect with our target audiences.
What You Will Do
- Create content and curate them for all marketing channels where relevant across Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong and Malaysia.
- Drive campaigns to engage and interest our potential paying users to achieve revenue.
- Work with the respective stakeholders including design team to produce design assets for content, campaigns and activations; data team to analyze campaigns performance through our internal dashboards; collaborate with local marketing teams to develop campaign ideas.
- Assist in all other ad-hoc tasks required by the Company.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in business administration, marketing or related field.
- Strong interest in B2B marketing.
- Fundamental knowledge of user engagement and marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong project management skills and ability to adhere to tight timelines.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Cultural sensitivity to work in a regional role with different country teams.
- Proactive and can-do attitude.
- Preference for students studying marketing but not mandatory.
- A Carousell user and/or familiar with using the Carousell app and its features (include your Carousell username in your application!).
- Has strong internet connection.
Location - Willing to work from home.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Marketing and Sales
- Work from home:
Employees are not required to work at the company’s physical office - there is complete flexibility to work from home or elsewhere. This can be used to accommodate employees who are based overseas or wish to travel.
- Closing Date:26th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm