- Jobs bank administration updates, eg: interview track, agency’s and candidate’s details accuracy, notifications to non-shortlisted candidates, etc.
- Interview setup and its logistic arrangement to ensure that they are conducted professionally.
- Jobs bank and external job portal postings including LinkedIn, JobStreet, etc.
- New hire coordination – pre-employment screening documentation, new hire form, facilitation of IDs setup, initiate p-file completion, etc.
- Compile invoice and supplement with up to date contract to initiate for billing process.
- Filing and documentation of contracts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business
- Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in KL Gateway
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 3-6 month(s).
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalents
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).
- Excellent organizational capabilities
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing work demands
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work well as part of a team and contribute to process improvement development
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Human Resources,...
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm