Job Purpose and Impact:
Responsible for supporting and coordinating procurement work processes for Malaysia Procurement Team, including executing material / vendor creation request / procurement transaction support.
What You Will Do
- Support Daily Operation Process – PO Issuance, Open PR, Open PO & Exceptional List from CBS.
- Manage/execute material / vendor creation request.
- Applies a basic understanding of local practices and procedures to manage, organize and coordinate processes for procurement of materials/goods, services and supplies.
- Other ad-hoc activities assigned by Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- General knowledge of computer skills including Windows (Excel, Outlook).
- Willing to learn on the process order in the system.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Basic English skills in written, reading.
- Major in Logistic, Business Administration, or related.
- Have exposure on Supply Chain and procurement.
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career?
Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Life at Cargill:
At Cargill, everything begins with our purpose to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Customers choose us for our world of expertise, delivered locally, quickly and reliably in a way that creates value together for them and us.
Every day, we connect customers and suppliers to the world by developing personal relationships and setting a standard high on the way we work. When you join our team, you’ll discover that our diverse businesses and products span a wide range of industries, geographies and disciplines.
No matter what you want to accomplish, at Cargill, you’re empowered to be your best.
Join us to make connections, achieve your higher purpose and create a meaningful, global impact.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2022, 6:00 pm