At Capgemini, we are committed to building a pipeline of talent capable of achieving our vision and future success. An important part of this commitment is bringing bright and talented individuals who share our values and goals through our Graduate Program.
Our Capgemini Graduate Program will offer you a glimpse of various technologies and we will equip you with the necessary technical knowledge and skills to take on future responsibilities, to exceed expectations in everything you do and grow into Capgemini’s next generation of leaders.
As a Graduate, you will work as part of a project team on one of our business and technology enabled transformation programs across different industry sectors helping our clients address significant business problems.
What You Will Do
You will be part of one of our business areas:
- Enterprise Apps.
- Digital Customer Experience / Digital Customer Relationship Management.
- Insights and Data.
You will collaborate with colleagues from all over the world and develop an understanding of the business issues and technologies applicable to each industry, allowing you to deliver innovative solutions for each client.
From day one, you will take on real responsibilities and make significant contributions to Capgemini’s success.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for Graduates who are talented, analytical, innovative and out-of-the-box thinkers committed to self-development and willing to make the most of the available learning opportunities Capgemini has to offer. You need to be armed with unbridled passion, drive, and tenacity. To be successful, you must be comfortable with a multi-cultural, fast-paced and dynamic work environment and willing to step out of your comfort zone.
- Graduates who hold a STEM/Computer Science/Information Systems & Technology University degree.
- 0-2 years of internship / work experience, a valid authorization to live and work in the country of application.
- Passion for Technology and Digital Transformation.
- Possess good communication skills, problem solving mind-set and agility.
Advantage to Have:
Knowledge or skills in programming and/or software development – or enthusiastic to learn more about:
- Project management methodologies (e.g., AGILE, DevOps, etc.).
- Programming languages (e.g., C++, Java, Python, SQL, etc.).
- Understanding agile delivery, cloud hosting, UI/UX design, automation, SOA/webservices, etc.
- Platforms and customizable solutions (e.g., SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, Google, AWS, MS Azure, Jira, Confluence, Qlick sense, Power BI, Tableu, etc.).
- Frameworks such as AngularJS and ReactJS, serverless, microservices, etc.
- How to operate Programs like Jenkins, GIT, Docker, Windows, IOS, Jira, etc.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information...
- Closing Date:9th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm