BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization. - To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day.
Come be a part of this journey!
BAT Digital Business Solutions is looking for a Procurement Data Analyst Intern.
Role Positioning and Objectives:
The incumbent is responsible for managing the PIR request via Costing Sheet, ensuring PIR prices are updated based on the request from the supplier and procurement.
The incumbent will be involved in ensuring the contract prices are updated based on the request from the supplier and support the EM for Vendor MDG Request.
Reporting Level - Individual Contributor.
What You Will Do
- Vendor Data Analyst in improvement in execution projects.
- Vendor Data Analysts within the team with several core activities that involves data maintenance in SAP.
- In preparing and consolidating reports for daily/weekly/monthly activities.
- Problem-solving and assisting End Markets in vendor data maintenance for Global Directs and Global Indirects suppliers.
- In identifying errors within data quality space and resolution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or other Business-related fields.
- Good MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- A “can do” attitude and drive to learn and perform.
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and attention to detail.
- Track record in other activities during studying, such as active participation in clubs, committees, projects/activities outside of academical space.
- Comfortable with numbers and data.
We are BAT:
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation.
See what is possible for you at BAT:
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets.
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations.
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner.
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies.
Belonging – Achieving – Together:
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals.
Come bring your difference!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Locations:Kuala Lumpur
- Closing Date:17th Dec 2022, 6:00 pm